- 1kg chicken thigh fillets – trimmed weight (trimmed of fat & cut into 4-5cm pieces)
- 1tblspn oil
- 120g dried apricots cut in half or three if large
- 400ml can apricot nectar
- 110 ml liquid chicken stock
- Packet of French Onion Soup mix – reduced salt version
- S & P to taste
- 1 tblspn chopped parsley
- Heat oil for 3 mins 100o speed 1. Add chicken pieces and cook 5 mins 100o reverse, soft speed. Mix all the liquids together with the soup mix and add to the TM bowl along with the apricots and cook for 25 minutes on 100o Reverse, speed 1. Add parsley and seasoning to taste. If it not thick enough, use a little cornflour mixed with water.
- Nice served with steamed vegies.
Source: Recipe by Judydawn from the Thermomix Forum (converted from a Family Circle cookbook)