Ingredients (serves 4)
• 2 zucchinis, cut into wedges
• 2 red onions, cut into wedges
• 3 tomatoes, cut into wedges
• 1/4 cup pitted black olives(remove olives)
• 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil(use spray oil)
• 4 x 180g thick skinless white fish fillets (such as ling)
• 1 small garlic clove, crushed
• 1 tbs lemon juice
• 1 tbs Dijon mustard
• 1/2 cup roughly chopped flat-leaf parsley
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Toss the zucchini, onion, tomato and olives with 1 tablespoon of the oil in a baking dish. Brush another tablespoon of oil over the fish and place on the vegetables. Place in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes until cooked through.
3. Whisk together the garlic, lemon juice, mustard and remaining oil to make a dressing.
4. Divide the cooked vegetables among plates and top each with a piece of fish.
5. Drizzle the fish with the dressing and scatter with chopped parsley.
Source: delicious june 2005