Book Your Appointment
The calender below is to book either your:
(1) Telehealth Dietetic appointment (Wednesday, Thursday or a Saturday)
(2) Business coaching meeting
Face to face dietetic meetings are available in:
Berwick every Friday 9am to 1pm
Glen Iris, alternate Wednesday and Thursdays 9am to 1pm, for CBS patients
Contact details for each clinic, to book in are below the calender
- Cost of the initial consultation is $120.
- Cost of the review consultation is $70.
- On making a booking, an email will be sent in response to new client booking to complete some paperwork in advance
- All appointments (new and review) will require pre payment, the latest 48hrs prior to confirm your appointment. An email will be sent prior to your appointment to help you organize this
FAIL TO ATTEND APPOINTMENT
- If an appoinemnt is missed, the full fee for the consultation will cover the cancelation fee
HOW TO CLAIM BACK FOR DIETETIC CONSULTATIONS
Money can be claimed back one of two ways:
(1) Private Insurance – you need extras that includes dietitian, you will be provided with a receipt to claim
(2) Medicare – your GP will need to organize an EPC (enhanced primary care plan). This allows you to claim back $54.60 during telehealth COVID, from each appointment. For the initial consultation, you will pay the $120 and Helen will organize your medicare rebate. Regarding your review, you will just need to pay the $15 gap.