Individual Dietetic Consultations With Helen Bauzon
Appointments are available as Telehealth and In Clinic (face to face)
- You can book into your zoom or phone meeting using the calender below
- Available dates for appointments are highlighted in blue
IN CLINIC – FACE TO FACE
Please call the clinic directly to book your appointment
- BERWICK: call 9709 2777, to book in (Starting February 2021)
- 7 Gloucester Ave Berwick
- Every second Friday (9am – 1pm) and Saturday (9am -3pm)
- WILLIAMSTOWN: call 9397 2402 to book in
- 93 Ferguson St, Williamtown
- Monday (8.30am – 12.30pm), one a month
- GLEN IRIS: call 9805 1500, to book in. For CBS patients only
- 314 Warrigal Rd, Glen Iris
- Wednesday and Thursday (alternating) 8.30am – 12.30pm
Appointment fees and how to claim are detailed below
- Cost of the initial consultation is $120.
- Cost of the review consultation is $70.
HOW TO CLAIM BACK
Money can be claimed back one of two ways:
(1) Private Insurance – you need extras that includes dietitian, you will be provided with a receipt to claim
(2) Medicare – your GP will need to organize an EPC (enhanced primary care plan). This allows you to claim back $54.60 during telehealth COVID, from each appointment. For the initial consultation, you will pay the $120 and Helen will organize your medicare rebate. Regarding your review, you will just need to pay the $15 gap.
FREE BONUS: 3 months online support.
As part of the initial consultation during COVID TELEHEALTH, to support your health, I have included 3 months free access to the full range of my Nutritional and Mindset videos, (normally valued at $295, for12 month access). On paying for your initial consultation online, you will be provided immediate access to the videos online. Topics covered can be seen at https://helenbauzonmembership.com.au/