Ingredients (serves 4)
- Canola oil spray
- 4 wholegrain muffins, halved and toasted
- 120g shaved leg ham
- 4 eggs
- 4 slices reduced-fat tasty cheese (Helen recommends cheese with 15% fat or less. These are labeled as super or extra light cheese)
- Spray a frying pan with oil. Heat over medium heat. Cook ham, turning, for 2 to 3 minutes or until light golden. Transfer to a plate. Cover to keep warm.
- Preheat grill on medium. Lightly spray pan with oil. Heat over medium heat. Cook eggs for 4 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
- Place 4 muffin halves on a baking tray lined with foil. Place 1 egg on each muffin. Top each with ham and 1 slice cheese. Grill for 1 minute or until cheese has melted. Top with remaining muffin halves. Serve