- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon caster sugar
- Combine vinegar, mustard, sugar, 2 tablespoons water and salt and pepper in a screw-top jar. Secure lid. Shake until well combined.
- Drizzle over leafy green salads such as baby spinach, mixed-leaf or rocket ( see tip).
- Tip: Oil-free dressings have a thin consistency. Toss salad well to avoid pooling around the base.
- Note: You can store dressing in an airtight container or jar in the fridge for up to 7 days.