Roux-en-y Gastric Bypass Surgery
PRE SURGERY CONTENT
The 40min presentation helps you understand will help you prepare for Gastric Bypass Surgery in working through the very low calorie die pre-surgery, fluids post surgery and the transition onto solid food. An explanation of how the bypass surgery will impact your food choices and way you will need to eat in the future is discussed also.
A 30minute video will discuss what and how much to eat long term with the bypass surgery
You will be able to watch the presentation as many times as you like over a 3 days. After three days the link will expire,however you will have downloaded a Gastric Bypass PDF file with a summary of the presentation and the key notes to remember.
12months access to monthly conference calls is also included. This is automatically organized for you.
After the presentation if there are any question feel free to email me at any time.
12 month support post surgery included:
- Bypass teleconference call every 4thTuesday evening at 7.15 to 8pm
- General weight loss conference call every 3rd Tuesday evening at 7.15 – 8pm
- In person weight loss support group once a month Mulgrave/Williamstown
- Access to the full range of nutritional and mindset videos produced by Helen to help you stay on track long term including the sleeve presentation just prior to your surgery access will be provided. Access will be provided 2-3 weeks prior to surgery
- Email support provided at key points of your first 12months journey
- Unlimited email and 5min inquiry support
Your investment for the pre and post surgery program is $295