- 1 tsp peanut oil
- 200g fresh shiitake mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, grated
- 2 bunches baby bok choy, quartered
- 4 green onions, cut into 5cm lengths
- 1 tbs oyster sauce
- Step 1 Heat a wok over high heat. Add oil. Swirl to coat. Add mushroom. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender. Add garlic and ginger. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Step 2 Add bok choy. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until bright green and just tender. Add onion, oyster sauce. Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through. Serve.
Super Food Ideas – February 2012, Recipe by Cathie Lonnie