Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 large red capsicum, halved, seeds and membrane removed
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 425g can tuna in oil, drained
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 tbs capers, chopped
- 2 tbs chopped chives
- 5 tbs (100ml) good-quality mayonnaise
- 200g wild rocket
- 1/3 cup (80ml) good-quality French dressing (Helen recommends that you some baslsamic vinegar to avoid onions in the dressing)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Place capsicum on a baking tray, cut-side up, drizzle with oil and roast for 15 minutes. Remove and cool.
- To make filling, place tuna, egg, capers and half the chives in a bowl. Add enough mayonnaise to bind, and season with salt and pepper.
- When capsicum are cool, fill cavities with the tuna mixture.
- Toss salad leaves with half the dressing and place on serving plates with capsicum. Drizzle with remaining dressing, and garnish with remaining chives. Season with salt and pepper.